Students enrolled in Outlier’s Calculus I and Statistics courses have access to 300 minutes of free tutoring per month via Brainfuse. If you have used up your minutes, you may purchase more time independently through Brainfuse or you may get help with your course in one of the following ways:
- Reaching out to your peers and Outlier tutors in the discussion community for your course.
- Submitting an inquiry via the "?" button on your course page when you encounter a problem or card you don’t understand - use the "Math Question" option.
- Attending office hours hosted by an Outlier tutor.
- Reaching out to the Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get individual feedback and support.
- Utilizing additional resources—reach out to our Success team or tutors for suggestions.