All exams are administered by a proctoring partner.
In order to complete an exam, you will need the following:
- macOS X 10.5 or higher, Windows Vista or higher. Proctorio does not support Linux or Chrome OS.
- Desktop or laptop computer. (tablets, Chromebook and cell phones do not meet our requirements).
- A working built-in or external webcam, microphone, and speakers.
- Internet speed of at least 2 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload. Hot spots are not recommended.
- Google Chrome with pop-up blocker disabled.
Furthermore, your computer should be connected to a power source. Dual monitors, phones, and headphones are not permitted for use during exams.
If you are using a VPN (Virtual Private Network), it must be disabled before taking an exam.
You can read about Proctorio's requirements for test-takers at this website: https://proctorio.com/system-requirements