Yes! You may choose to audit an Outlier course, which simply means you’re taking the course without expectation of earning credits or impacting your college transcript. You will not receive a grade, a transcript, or credits and will not be participating in exams.
The Audit Path includes:
- Lifetime access. Your course will never expire.
- Access to course materials (including quizzes while the cohort is active). Auditors will not have access to the exams at any point.
- Access to our Student Success team to ensure you’re still reaching your learning goals.
The Audit Path makes you exempt from the following:
- A final grade for quizzes - but you can still take them!
- Midterm exam(s)/grade.
- Final exam/grade.
Who is an ideal Audit student?
- High school students who are looking to add sparkle to their college applications, or learn more about a subject, but wish to avoid the burden of impacting their permanent records.
- Lifelong learners who want to take a serious course but aren’t interested in receiving grades or college credits.
If you're interested in finding out more about auditing, take a look at the article "Auditing a Course" or reach out to email@example.com!